Thursday 6 February 2014

Tomorrow I start


Although I want to engage my learners with technology there are a few things I need to know first. I have been out of teaching for a bit and am feeling probably more nervous about the task ahead than the kids are

  • I need to know my learners- who are they, what they like, don't like, a bit more of who they are.
  • I need to know what they can do- where are they starting with their writing, how they feel about it, how others around them feel about it.
  • I would like to have some samples of the writing that they can do so I have an idea of their capabilities.
  • I need for the learners to know more about me- how I feel about writing.
  • I need like to know what gear I will have at my disposal to use with the kids!
  • I need some engaging first activities that will give the kids some success first off.
  • I need to know what they want to write about......

Exciting times ahead for us all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi team

Your suggestions and feedback are very much appreciated.